Keyword Code: B2SCHOOLP5BRIEF
This month‘s Creative Brief is taking us back to school. Schools around the world are underway, and education looks a lot different than it has for a very long time. In fact, The United Nations estimates that 94% of students around the world have been affected by school closures due to COVID-19. Temperature checks, wearing masks, and staggering schedules are all commonplace. Whether it’s through virtual classes and other distance learning solutions, educators and students are doing what they can. Highlighting this “new school” system is great for users wanting to show the realities for the global youth.
Creative Brief – Shot List Thought Starters:
- Students getting medical checks by faculty members at school entrances
- Students of all ages learning from a virtual instructor, for example, on a tablet, phone, or computer
- Shots of the computer screen with multiple students learning together and collaborating
- Students and teachers having outdoor classes and outdoor learning in general
- Educators talking to empty or sparsely populated classrooms
- Parents/students on separate computers working/learning remotely in the same room
- Masked students hanging out in common rooms, cafeterias, courtyards, and libraries
Suggested Keywords: Pandemic, covid19, distance learning, students, health, protection, safety, education, virtual, classroom
Typical Users: For example, non-profits, news & media organizations, ad agencies, social media companies, film studios, governments and local municipalities
Pro-Tip: The biggest thing here is to stay safe and healthy when making this content, and don’t shoot with more people than what your government or public health agencies recommend. Secondly, do your best to cast real-looking talent with real skills to get authentic content. Also, please be conscious of logos and other intellectual property as well.
Casting Considerations: Race and gender diversity, authenticity with talent and imagery. Accept the challenge to subtract artificiality from your setups. In other words, keep it REAL. These things will play an important role in the success of your shoot.
Location Diversity: classrooms and other rooms inside schools, open fields and other locations near the school buildings, in students’ homes
Before You Shoot:
- Firstly, please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
- Also, think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
- Remember that each shot must communicate a clear message
- Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: B2SCHOOLP5BRIEF
- Also, please have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
- Furthermore, no logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
- Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords to the clips