Creative Brief – Special Keyword Code: HOMEFITP5BRIEF
This month‘s Creative Brief brings you Home Fitness. With winter 2020 underway in the northern hemisphere and COVID-19 restrictions being put back in place around the globe, people are once again inside. To stay fit (and sane), many are going back to working out at home, while many have simply continued their home exercise routines they started during the pandemic. Whether it’s with fitness apps (which saw a 46% increase in downloads from Q1 to Q2 2020), streaming classes, or buying fitness equipment, there are plenty of ways to highlight the surge in home fitness.
Creative Brief – Shot List Thought Starters:
- Various angles of people working out at home and/or installing/building equipment
- Shots of people working out during meetings, or following virtual instructors
- People using fitness apps, watching television/tablets while exercising
- Multi-generational family members and (safe, socially distanced) friends exercising together
- Parents working out with kids in the same room or in the background
- Atypical fitness equipment, inadequate/inappropriate rooms for exercising
- POV Shots of fitness apps, wearable trackers, virtual trainers, equipment displays, etc.
Suggested Keywords: home fitness, covid19, virtual, exercise, workout, quarantine, screen, wearable, fitness tracker, training, healthy, lockdown, immune boost, strength
Typical Users: tech companies, news & media organizations, ad agencies, social media companies, film studios, vloggers, health and wellness industry
Pro-Tip: The biggest thing here is to stay safe and healthy when making this content, and don’t shoot with more people than what your government or public health agencies recommend. Secondly, do your best to cast real-looking talent with real skills to get authentic content. Also, please be conscious of logos and other intellectual property as well.
Casting Considerations: Race and gender diversity, authenticity with talent and imagery. Accept the challenge to subtract artificiality from your setups. In other words, keep it REAL. These things will play an important role in the success of your shoot.
Location Diversity: homes, apartments, home gyms, garages, home studios, condos
Before You Shoot:
- Firstly, please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
- Also, think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
- Remember that each shot must communicate a clear message
- Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: HOMEFITP5BRIEF
- Also, please have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
- Furthermore, no logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
- Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords to the clips