Creative Brief – Special Keyword Code: NEWBEGSP5BRIEF
This month‘s Creative Brief brings you New Beginnings. A new year brings many new opportunities for growth. Whether that means self-improvement through fitness, through emotional or psychological well-being, or through professional achievements, the goals are endless. Joining a gym or eating more healthy food are the norm, but there are also many uncommon or outside-the-box goals where intentions can be directed. This is a great way to shine a spotlight on people making positive changes in their lives, and doing it all during a pandemic, after an extremely challenging 2020.
Creative Brief – Shot List Thought Starters:
- People accomplishing something that’s tough, such as climbing mountains, quitting drinking, etc.
- (POV) Shots of people throwing out junk food, turning off the TV in favor of books, etc.
- Unique angles of people learning a new skill, hobby, or trade, or trying something brand new
- Over the shoulder shots of people deleting social media or limiting screen use
- Parents working out with kids in the same room or in the background
- Atypical fitness equipment, inadequate/inappropriate rooms for exercising
- Families spending more time together without TV or phones, such as playing board games, eating
- Shots of calendars, to-do lists, sticky notes, or other reminders of self-improvement goals
- Stylized sequences of someone improving over time
Suggested Keywords: self-improvement, personal growth, covid19, resolution, exercise, workout, quarantine, screen, quitting, starting, healthy, lockdown, learning, growing, goals
Typical Users: tech companies, news & media organizations, ad agencies, social media companies, vloggers, health and wellness industry,
Pro-Tip: The biggest thing here is to stay safe and healthy when making this content, and don’t shoot with more people than what your government or public health agencies recommend. Secondly, do your best to cast real-looking talent with real skills to get authentic content. Also, please be conscious of logos and other intellectual property as well.
Casting Considerations: Race and gender diversity, authenticity with talent and imagery. Accept the challenge to subtract artificiality from your setups. In other words, keep it REAL. These things will play an important role in the success of your shoot.
Location Diversity: homes, apartments, home gyms, garages, home studios/offices, condos
Before You Shoot:
- Firstly, please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
- Also, think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
- Remember that each shot must communicate a clear message
- Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: NEWBEGSP5BRIEF
- Moreover, notice this Creative Briefs matches our most recent Buyer Requests. Feel free to add the special keyword as well: BRNEWYEAR2021
- Also, please have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
- Furthermore, no logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
- Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords to the clips