Most Wanted in March
The fog of New Year’s Eve celebrations has barely lifted from our heads, and yet here we are in March already! Time flies, doesn’t it? Winter is slowly but surely losing its momentum and like the first warm rays of spring sunlight breaking through the clouds, we bring you a fresh new batch of requests straight from our buyers – hungry for your new content. This month buyers are looking for shots of Families on Green Screen, Hispanic & Latino People and Home Gardening.
Families on Green Screen
USE THIS SPECIAL KEYWORD IN YOUR METADATA: BRFAMGREENSCREEN2021
What could be better than having fun? Making money while having fun! This theme is fun, kid-friendly, easy to pre-produce and meets Covid quarantine requirements. All this while adding buyer-specific content to our collections which is sure to sell. It’s a win-win for you and Pond5! Don’t know how to build-up a green screen home studio? Take a look at practical tips on how to build a chroma key studio in the comfort of your own home.
Shot List Thought Starters
- Families of all races, ages, ethnicities, religions and sexual orientation having fun
- Portraits of mixed-race couples and families hugging each other, holding hands
- Family members wearing masks and interacting with each other, for example, doing homework, and eating
- Homeschooling and online education – children taking notes while attending an online class
- LGBT+ couples and families spending time together
Green Screen, Greenscreen, Chroma key, Happy Family, Family Bonding Time, Spending Time Together, Mixed-race
TV production and advertising agencies, film production companies
Hispanic & Latino People
USE THIS SPECIAL KEYWORD IN YOUR METADATA: BRHISPANIC2021
Beautiful, high-spirited and rich in traditions – these and many more narratives describe the Hispanic and Latino cultures. Did you know that Hispanic and Latino terms are often used interchangeably but have different meanings? It’s generally accepted that “Hispanic” refers to Spanish-speaking backgrounds and the term “Latino” refers to people from the Latin American region only. Our buyers are looking for fresh faces of Hispanic and Latino cultures. Moreover, don’t forget that diversity is a top theme of 2021. Remember to add this additional keyword to your clips: DIVERSITYP5BRIEF.
Shot List Thought Starters
- Hispanic and Latino traditional art (paintings, colorful fashion, make-up)
- Hispanic & Latino traditional events, holidays and festivals
- Hispanic and Latino people engaged in everyday activities (cooking, shopping, working out, watching TV, eating traditional dinner together, meeting their families) cleared for commercial use
- Individuals of all ages with Hispanic and Latino heritage dancing and celebrating
People of Hispanic and Latino ethnicity engaged in religious activities, such as praying, going to church
- Traditional Hispanic food heritage – traditional food served as dinner, close-ups of the food on a plate, people of Hispanic origin preparing traditional food
- Hispanic & Latino Families spending time together
Hispanic heritage, Latino heritage, Hispanic culture, Latino people, traditional, Spanish-speaking origin, Mexican food
All groups, but specifically ad agencies and corporate clients.
First, always keep in mind that naturally-looking content cleared for commercial use is much more attractive for our buyers than overly “stocky” clips, especially for filmmakers who want to mix their own footage with media from our collections. Secondly, clips cleared for commercial use should never contain any logos or 3rd party intellectual property, unless you get a property release from the owner. Additionally, any recognizable person in the clip should sign a model release. We highly recommend considering diverse actors or models of all ages, ethnicities, races, religions, genders or sexual orientations. Lastly, choosing the right metadata is crucial for the search algorithm. Never spam your metadata with irrelevant keywords.
USE THIS SPECIAL KEYWORD IN YOUR METADATA: BRHOMEGARDENING21
We are happy to report that low-waste lifestyles and eco-friendly thinking are now trending more than ever. Ecological topics, along with diversity, are going to be a big focus this year, so keep both of these in mind as a trending category and an evergreen concept throughout 2021. Did you know that aquaponics systems combining aquaculture (raising aquatic animals such as fish or snails in tanks) with hydroponics (cultivating plants in water) consume around 90% less water and have 10 times larger production per unit than traditional agriculture without any fertilizers or chemistry? Welcome to the future!
Shot List Thought Starters
- Aquaponics systems in use (people checking the quality of production, maintenance of the system)
- People of all ages, races, genders, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity growing plants on a balcony
- The current trend of using a community garden
- Smart and robotic flower pots watering plants
Green, renewable, eco-friendly, aquaponics system, aquaculture, hydroponics, bio, organic, low waste, agriculture, smart agriculture, self-watering flower pots, water garden, indoor garden, etc.
Ad agencies, agricultural companies, eco-friendly organizations
Be the first one who gets tons of inspiration and guidance from us! Subscribe to our Artist Insights e-mail.
Pond5 contributors set their own prices and earn an industry-leading percentage of every sale.