New month, new music briefs. This month we’re looking for Tunisian Music plus tunes for Summer Sales and Grillin’ & Chillin’.
Once you’ve completed your work, apply a unique code to each track – just add the code (provided in each brief) to your keyword tags when you upload. As a result, we’ll know which genre you’ve been focusing on.
Also, if you have any questions or comments about any of these music briefs, please email Pond5’s Director of Audio Collections, Mike Pace, at email@example.com.
North African music with an Arabian feel, often featuring violins, drums, sitars and flutes.
- KEYWORD CODE: TUNISIAJUNE21
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: Tunisia, North Africa, Arabian, malouf
We’re looking for short, snappy tunes in different genres that sound great promoting big weekend sales on home furnishings, mattresses, pools and more!
- KEYWORD CODE: SUMMERSALEJUNE21
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: snappy, peppy, commercial, sale, ad, upbeat, fun
Grillin’ & Chillin’
Cool sounds for a hot day out in the backyard with some burgers, dogs and corn on the grill and some cold ones in the ice box.
- KEYWORD CODE: GRILLINJUNE21
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: chill, laid back, bbq, grilling, summer, vibes
- Take advantage of the 50-keyword limit and add both broad and specific keywords. On the other hand, do not use recognizable band or artist names, please!
- We also encourage you to submit separate :15 and :30 versions of these tracks for social-media use.
- Moreover, please note you can apply tags to existing tracks in your portfolio.
Check out more Music Briefs here.