Creative Brief – Special Keyword Code: CRYPTOCURRENCYP5BRIEF
This month‘s Creative Brief brings you the theme Cryptocurrency. Hardly a day passes in 2021 without cryptocurrency stories making the headlines. In fact, at the time of this writing, Google search trends show that “cryptocurrency” has hit a peak! Whether the conversations are around market volatility, crypto whales, rising and popular companies, non-fungible tokens (NFTs), or the environmental impact of bitcoin mining, people are sure to be talking about crypto. This is a hot ticket to creating relevant content.
Creative Brief – Shot List Thought Starters:
- Animations of various crypto companies and their ups and downs in the market
- Shots of physical representations / replications of companies and their logos
- People of all ages using cryptocurrency to pay for food, shopping online, etc.
- Cryptocurrency payment options, both e-commerce and in-person
- Computer and mobile device users reading and learning about cryptocurrency
- Cryptocurrency mining operations, both physical and digital
- Shots conveying / highlighting the environmental impact of crypto mining
- People at an NFT auction, both physical and digital, bidding on NFT items
Suggested Keywords: cryptocurrency, bitcoin, nft, blockchain, digital money, mining, technology, dogecoin, coinbase, digital gold, stablecoins, cryptomoney
Typical Users: Tech companies, news & media organizations, ad agencies, social media companies, vloggers, lifestyle brands, documentary filmmakers
Pro-Tip: The biggest thing here is to stay safe and healthy when making this content, and don’t shoot with more people than what your government or public health agencies recommend. Secondly, do your best to cast real-looking talent with real skills to get authentic content. Moreover, consider shooting the same scene both in daytime or nighttime. Also, please be conscious of logos and other intellectual property as well.
Casting Considerations: Homes, apartments, garages, home studios/offices, artist lofts, commercial buildings, tech offices, server rooms
Location Diversity: tech companies, news & media organizations, ad agencies, social media companies, vloggers, lifestyle brands, documentary filmmakers
Before You Shoot:
- Firstly, please check existing content in the Pond5 marketplace
- Secondly, think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
- Lastly, remember that each shot must communicate a clear message
- Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: CRYPTOCURRENCYP5BRIEF
- Also, don‘t forget to submit all completed property and model releases
- No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
- Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords to the clips
Top image: Businessman Holding Bitcoin Cryptocurrency Network Concept by ipopba.