Creative Brief – Special Keyword Code: REUNITEDP5BRIEF
This month‘s Creative Brief brings you the theme Reunited. After a year of missing each other more than ever, explore moments where people are reunited with their family, friends, and co-workers. This can be everything from the safety-first elbow greeting to more carefree takes on togetherness: wild-limbed childhood tackles, intergenerational appreciation, excited squeezes, team huddles, and romantic embraces. You can show that whoever we are, we hug what feels like home
Creative Brief – Shot List Thought Starters:
- Various shots of people hugging, high five-ing, and elbow/fist bumping while meeting
- Co-workers returning to their desks and offices working together agains
- Various shots of people interacting in public places, with and without masks (if allowed).
- People surprising each other in person
- Non-masked people enjoying various indoor activities (if allowed)
- Multi-generational families giving enthusiastic greetings
- People sharing meals, drinks, clothing, or experiences together
- POV shots of people opening doors to greet friends and family
Suggested Keywords: reunited, friendship, family, togetherness, relationships, covid19, picnic, party, sentimental, happiness, freedom
Typical Users: News & media organizations, ad agencies, lifestyle brands, documentary filmmakers
Pro-Tip: The biggest thing here is to stay safe and healthy when making this content, and don’t shoot with more people than what your government or public health agencies recommend. Secondly, do your best to cast real-looking talent with real skills to get authentic content. Moreover, consider shooting the same scene both in daytime or nighttime. Also, please be conscious of logos and other intellectual property as well.
Casting Considerations: Race, age, and gender diversity, authenticity with talent and imagery. Accept the challenge to remove artificiality from your setup. In other words, keep it REAL. These considerations will play an important role in the success of your shoot.
Location Diversity: Homes, apartments, parks, restaurants, gyms, commercial buildings, tech offices, bars, schools
Before You Shoot:
- Firstly, please check existing content in the Pond5 marketplace
- Secondly, think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
- Lastly, remember that each shot must communicate a clear message
- Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: REUNITEDP5BRIEF
- Also, don‘t forget to submit all completed property and model releases
- No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
- Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords to the clips
Top image: Businessman Holding Bitcoin Cryptocurrency Network Concept by ipopba.Looking for additional inspiration? Check out more briefs!