New month, new music briefs. This month we’re looking for stacked harmonies, Goa trance and popular music from the 1920. .
Find the unique code provided in each genre brief, and simply add it to keyword tags when uploading your new project. That way, we’ll know which genre you’ve been focusing on.
Moreover, you have any questions or comments about any of these music briefs, please email Pond5’s Director of Audio Collections, Mike Pace, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking for super sweet stacked vocal harmonies (either set to music or acapella) that convey a sense of warmth and comfort and work well as strings or bumpers.
- KEYWORD CODE: HARMONIESAUGUST21
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: Harmonies, vocals, voice, stacked, acapella
Energetic electronic dance music that incorporates aspects of traditional Indian music as well as droning basslines, pulsating rhythms and hypnotic, trance-like melodies.
- KEYWORD CODE: GOATRANCEAUGUST21
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: Goa trance, EDM, trance, hypnotic, dance, India
Popular Music from the 1920s
We’re going way back in time a hundred years to the 1920s, when jazz had taken the world by storm and blues, swing and ragtime were some of the most popular genres of music.
- KEYWORD CODE: 1920SAUGUST21
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: 1920s, jazz, blues, ragtime, swing, flappers
- Take advantage of the 50-keyword limit and add both broad and specific keywords. On the other hand, do not use recognizable band or artist names, please!
- We also encourage you to submit separate :15 and :30 versions of these tracks for social-media use.
- Moreover, please note you can apply tags to existing tracks in your portfolio.
Check out more Music Briefs here.