New month, new music briefs. This month we’re looking for Balearic Beat, non-musical tracks
and Pagode. .
Find the unique code provided in each genre brief, and simply add it to keyword tags when uploading your new project. That way, we’ll know which genre you’ve been focusing on.
Moreover, you have any questions or comments about any of these music briefs, please email Pond5’s Director of Audio Collections, Mike Pace, at email@example.com.
We’d love to relax to some shimmery, chill soul-inspired house tracks that evoke the Mediterranean island of Ibiza
- KEYWORD CODE: BALEARICOCT21
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: Balearic, balearic beat, downtempo, house, mediterranean, Ibiza
Non-Musical Instrument Tracks
Do your best to “bang on a can” and make some music out of everyday household items – chairs, glasses, appliances, food; nothing is off limits. Get inventive!
- KEYWORD CODE: NONMUSICALOCT21
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: Non-Musical, appliances, furniture, cans
A sub-genre of samba that originated in Brazil in the late 1970s, Pagode tends to be commercial and uses unique instruments like the four-string banjo, the tan-tan and the hand-repique.
- KEYWORD CODE: PAGODEOCT21
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: Pagode, samba, Brazil, tan-tan, hand-repique, South America
- Take advantage of the 50-keyword limit and add both broad and specific keywords. On the other hand, do not use recognizable band or artist names, please!
- We also encourage you to submit separate :15 and :30 versions of these tracks for social-media use.
- Moreover, please note you can apply tags to existing tracks in your portfolio.
Check out more Music Briefs here.