New month, new music briefs. 2022 is a year of elections, and many buyers will look for background music for their campaigns. This month we’re looking for Patriotic Themes, Positive Political Ads, and Public Domain Classical.
Find the unique code provided in each genre brief, and simply add it to keyword tags when uploading your new project. That way, we’ll know which genre you’ve been focusing on.
American Patriotic Themes
We’re looking for stirring odes utilizing strings and brass to evoke a feeling of national unity.
- KEYWORD CODE: PATRIOTICFEB22
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: Patriotic, american, unity, political, politics, strings, brass, midterms, USElections2022
Positive Political Ads
Inspiring and aspirational and presidential. Try to spread a message of hope in 15 or 30 seconds.
- KEYWORD CODE: POLITICALFEB22
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: campaign, presidential, election, 2022, midterms, candidate, aspirational, hopeful, politics, political, USElections2022
Public Domain Classical
We’d love to hear your take on pre-19th century classical pieces where the compositions are firmly in the Public Domain. Feel free to stay truthful to the source material or get experimental!
- KEYWORD CODE: PDCLASSICALFEB22
- SUGGESTED KEYWORDS: Public Domain, Classical, strings, orchestral, 1700s, 1800s
- Take advantage of the 50-keyword limit and add both broad and specific keywords. On the other hand, do not use recognizable band or artist names, please!
- We also encourage you to submit separate :15 and :30 versions of these tracks for social-media use.
- Moreover, please note you can apply tags to existing tracks in your portfolio.
Top image: Young Male Musician Sitting On Bed In Bedroom Enjoying Spending Time Playing by StratfordProductions.
Check out more Music Briefs here.