Special Keyword Code: LOCALIZEDCONTENT2022
Here’s looking at you, wherever you are! Content from diverse locations across all continents is in high demand, with customers from many industries looking for fresh takes on local areas, whether commercial or editorial. Show off where you live, and contribute to our global but local collection!
Shot List Thought Starters
- Local Upcoming Events – Heading to an e-sport, traditional sport, or political event? Shoot everything from conferences to political conventions to local festivals – think National Cherry Blossom Festival, Ramadan, Chinese New Year, Kwanzaa, etc.
- Remember, the preferred format for a newsworthy editorial description is: PLACE, CITY, COUNTRY, (MONTH, DAY, YEAR)
- Local buildings, city parks, streets, and landmarks. Buyers love aerials and locked-off images taken from the same angle day and night.
- Buyers value images and footage of local nature—think of national parks, forests, animals, flora, etc.
- There’s a strong desire for Lifestyle shots as well! Show us your local food and drinks, fashions, traditions, and typical gatherings–Easy to capture when out at a house party, garden BBQ, or enjoying the night in a pub.
- Who are the people in your neighborhood? Whether a tech company CEO or a local farmer running a small business, show us the people representing your location!
- Focus on diversity. Choose models that truly represent the communities, whether LGBTQ+, Indigenous people, etc.
Think of keywords that truly describe what is happening in the shot. Be precise with locations, names of the landmarks, parks, etc. – use the advantage of having a unique shot from a unique location.
Get inspired by social media’s most popular hashtags. If you’re planning to shoot an event, use the trending hashtags you find on Twitter, Instagram, and other social platforms.
- Please remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: LOCALIZEDCONTENT2022
- Include relevant keywords.
- It’s important to attach property release and model release forms to all videos you intend to list as suitable for commercial use on the Marketplace. Remember to check that there is no 3rd party IP, such as distinctive logos, designs, etc.