Most Wanted in July
Like the temperature outside, the demand for summer music tracks is rising. Our buyers are looking for inspired soundtracks for sun-drenched days and balmy nights! Audio artists, this one has your name written all over it.
USE THIS SPECIAL KEYWORD IN YOUR METADATA: BRSUMMERMUSIC2022
This season abounds with varied sounds. Some capture the essence of walks along the beach; others distill the raw adventure of camping, and others bring big music festival energy. Produce for different genres to maximize your sales!
- Summer Pop – Summer anthems are like popsicles: we can’t get enough of them. These catchiest of upbeat songs get everyone singing along—think Despacito, Gangnam Style, In My Feelings, or Old Town Road.
Tropical Latin Hit: Despacito In My Mojito
- Campfire stories – Campfire stories and legends thrill and delight every summer without fail. Create backing tracks to ramp up the effect! Think squeaky guitar or violin, earthy drums, ghostly whistles, etc.
Stories Around the Campfire – Background Music
- Chill-out – In the early 2000s, Café Del Mar DJs drew on jazz, classical, Hispanic, and New Age sources for ambient house mixes. This music, characterized by slow tempos and a relaxed mood, has become wildly popular since.
Deep Bliss – Chill Out Ambient Abstract Cool Dreamy Relaxing
- EDM Bangers -Summer is the festival season. Channel Glastonbury or Tomorrowland and hype up your music collection with bangers from any EDM genre, whether techno, house, or psytrance.
Boundless Energies EDM Festival Psytrance
- Samba – In the early 20th century, this Brazilian music genre was born in the Afro-Brazilian communities of Rio de Janeiro. Its trademark rhythm is now one of the country’s most iconic symbols.
Sunshine (Latin Samba Instrumental)
Tropical, summer vibe, Caribbean music, microgenre, uplifting, cheerful, happy, upbeat, energetic, song of the summer, bubble gum pop, summer pop, …
YouTubers, Influencers, Corporate clients, nonprofit organizations, ad agencies, etc.
USE THIS SPECIAL KEYWORD IN YOUR METADATA: BRSUMMERSFX2022
Music festivals, beach time, water sports, road trips, and many more—Summer activities know no bounds. Grab whatever you want, unleash that imagination, and start crafting those sound effects!
- Crowd ambiance at concerts, music festivals, sporting events, beaches, etc.
- Significant people sound effects, like applause, people cheering, group singing, etc.
- Drink accents include cocktails, clinking glasses, ice, fizzy drinks, can/bottle opening, etc.
- Nightlife background noises, i.e. people talking to each other, music heard from inside establishments, etc.
- Vehicles on a road trip, think car engines, airplanes and the airplaine ding, punctured tires, honking, traffic jams, windows opening, etc.
- Camping trademarks like cracking bonfires, insects, tent zips, etc.
- On the beach, including walking in the sand, waves crashing, seagulls, summer breeze, boat horn, surfing, bubbles, etc.
- The grill and everything it entails. Think cool sounds for a hot day in the backyard, like burgers and corn on the grill, drinks from an ice box, dogs playing, pool splashes, etc.
Summer, summer festival, music festival, cheering, applause, uplifting, leisure, free time, background, noise, and any relevant keyword to the sound effects. For more information on conceptual thinking, check out our keywords guide.
Ad organization, podcast studios, radios, corporate clients, nonprofit organizations, etc.
Be the first one who gets tons of inspiration and guidance from us! Subscribe to our Artist Insights e-mail.
Your Media, Wanted Worldwide
Pond5 contributors set their own prices and earn an industry-leading percentage of every sale.