Special Keyword Code: MOCKUPSP5BRIEF
Artists and creatives use Mockups whenever they want to show their work in a lifelike environment. A mockup is a realistic model that shows how the final piece will look and feel. It can be anything from a stack of business cards with a design applied on the top card or a blank t-shirt to showcase a custom design to a 3D model of a living room showing a digital painting as if it was printed and installed on the actual wall. In other words, when your content is used as a Mockup, it serves as a stage for another person’s work presentation. Creating Mockups will help you connect with artists worldwide and make their products stand out! Submit Mockups as footage, photos, after effects, and even 3D models.
Think of different products that may use your content as a mockup, whether a physical product, such as clothing, a car, a scooter, or any other vehicle, packaging, or a specific device, such as a watch or the newest iPhone. Here are a few examples of mockups for inspiration:
Green Screen Mockups
A green screen mockup is a video or photo featuring bright green color on any part of the space used for chroma keying. Other artists use this media to embed their products in a natural environment.
- TV/computer screens
- Specific devices, such as smartwatches, phones, etc.
- Realistic models – of billboards, flyers, etc.
- Stages – think of the backgrounds used for a newsroom, etc.
A product mockup is a visual representation of what a product will look like without actually manufacturing one. This artwork, mostly digital 3D models, is a foundation for graphic design.
- Branding & packaging – Create different sizes and types of boxes, bottles, jars, bags, sacks, cream packaging, and cans.
- Apparel – T-shirts, vests, trousers, caps, jerseys, beanies, hoodies, tracksuits, shoes, and bags.
such as smartwatches, phones, etc.
- Vehicles and Transportation – Often portrayed as the base for car stickers, branding for trucks, electric scooters, Vans, buses, trains, airplanes, etc.
- Electronic devices – Provide different types of smartphones, smart watches, laptops and desktops, any device that can represent an app, website, advertisement, etc.
Attention 3D artists, animators, digital graphics artists, illustrators, and footage creators, this one is for you! Once an artist has the final design of their new product, they must present it in a real environment. So they look for staging environments and live backdrops to set the scene.
- Podiums – Podiums or any space that serves as a place to present a product.
- Poster staging – Poster staging is a live environment featuring blank space for an artist’s work, such as a shot of a living room with an empty space above the sofa for inserting a wall picture design.
- Backgrounds – This kind of media provides some context and depth to the visual representation of a product, whether it’s a workspace on a table or just a blurred background with a space for copy/paste.
Don’t get stuck thinking about footage only. Photography is just a still frame – if you plan to shoot a specific set, such as a living room with an empty space for a wall painting, shoot different frame sizes, try various camera movements and also make a photo and upload it on Pond5 as well! Technically any concept can be used in every media type. You can create packaging for cream in your 3D software, create a background scene, make a photo of that, and animate a camera movement!
Mockup, staging, poster staging, environment, realistic, podium, product background, product packaging, chroma key, green screen, etc.
Digital artists, Corporate clients, ad agencies, non-profit organizations, etc.
- Check out our marketplace for visual reference and inspiration
- Try to stand out and create something that pops out among the other search results
- USE THIS SPECIAL CODE IN YOUR KEYWORDS: MOCKUPSP5BRIEF
- Make sure your submission falls under commercial use.