Special Keyword Code: UGCPOND5BRIEF
The trend and demand for realistic videos are increasing month to month. In addition to professionally created staged content, authentic footage straight from the user, also known as User Generated Content (UGC), attracts many buyers. UGC is a raw format mainly shared on social media by large and small companies where nothing is simulated. From vertical videos suitable for Instagram Reels, YouTube Shorts, or Tik Tok to the next viral hit, it’s time to get real!
Shot List Thought Starters
Social Media Trends
- TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube viral trends – People doing their makeup, dancing, eating, going out etc. – UGC shots tend to be more casual and focus on people enjoying themselves.
- The selfie culture – Whether it’s tagged as #nofilter or not, show us some portraits of you and your friends, and don’t be afraid to record the seconds of you setting the pose before you hit the shutter.
- AR Filter shots – AR filters on Instagram, Snapchat, and TikTok rule the world! Have you tried them on your cat or dog?
- The typical Youtuber— Submit a shot of people unboxing a product, PR packages, vlogging, pranks, makeup gurus, fitness instructors, reviews of products, etc.
- Parody and memes – Make them laugh with parodies, internet memes, funny sketches, etc.
Happy Friends Dancing And Posing For Selfie At Party by AnnaStills.
- First-person perspective lifestyle shots – Imagine a vlogger capturing a trip from the first-person perspective or an influencer recording a cooking tutorial on TikTok. The goal is to get as authentic as possible. The visible selfie stick and ring light are definitely not a problem here!
- Videos of your pets – Does your pet know a special trick? Has your pet done anything funny worth sharing? What does a stroll down the street look like? Show us!
- Authentic home videos – Birthdays, holidays, vacations, sports games, school plays, gatherings, public events, etc.
- Fails – Fail compilations tend to go viral on social media platforms. Upload anything that “went wrong”.
- Vintage photos and videos – Bring out those old camcorders and show us your shaky digitalized VHS tapes!
VHS Shot Of Joyous Dad And Daughter Preparing For Halloween At Home by AnnaStills.
Newsworthy editorial content straight from the participants will always be in high demand!
Check the list of events below:
- Protests – Have you witnessed any protests or community action? If you have shareable material that might be interesting for News organizations, submit your work with a proper editorial caption.
- Natural disasters – From locals shooting an earthquake, tornados, and hurricanes to planned production of storm chasers, upload newsworthy weather packed videos.
- Breaking events – Become a journalist and shoot anything extraordinary that happens near you.
Pov: Police Line Walks Next To Black Lives Matter Protesters In New York City by RawMediaNetwork.
UGC, User Generated Content, Authentic, Selfie, Home video, Vine, TikTok, Instagram Reels, YouTube Shorts, protest, community action, breaking news, natural disaster, floods, tornado, hurricane, earthquake, fire, etc.
All kinds of groups from corporate clients and ad companies to social media influencers.
- Check out our marketplace for visual reference and inspiration.
- Aim to stand out and create something new among the other search results
- USE THIS SPECIAL CODE IN YOUR KEYWORDS: UGCP5BRIEF
- Make sure your submission falls under commercial use whenever it’s possible.
Top Image: Fans Celebrating At Football Match by ImageSource.