USE THIS SPECIAL CODE IN YOUR KEYWORDS: VALENTINEP5BRIEF
Start the year with love! As we are re-adapting to work after the holidays and tackling our New Year’s resolutions, our buyer community is planning for Valentine’s Day and creating campaigns around this beautiful holiday.
This month, we’re calling out to artists of Illustration, After Effects, and templates. Get one step ahead in planning your next production and let your work hit the hearts of buyers.
Valentine After Effects
Go digital! Valentine-themed After Effects are in high demand. People are looking for lower thirds, transitions, slideshows, social media frames for Instagram stories and posts and alpha mate/alpha channel elements with transparent backgrounds layered over footage of all kinds.
There’s nothing better than a physical Valentine’s card, but nowadays, with social media, it’s more common to send cards by email or on social media. Even e-shops use the cards in their marketing activities.
- Change your graphics to 2023 – If you’ve previously uploaded anything that displays a year, update them for 2023.
- Motion graphics – Any motion graphics containing hearts, emojis, turtledoves, red lips, Amor (Cupid) and his bow, and other typical elements of Valentine’s Day – People use gifs as one of the forms of Valentine’s cards.
- Transitions – For video editing software, the gifs, Valentine’s Card short videos posted on TikTok, Instagram, and other social media, etc.
People want to make their cards as personalized as possible. Templates give them space for their own creation and create graphics as a base for their work. Buyers will also use your templates in their email campaigns.
- Isolated Valentine’s elements on Green Screen – A card, hearts, sparkles, red lips, etc.
- Alpha matte/alpha channel – Make the editing process more user-friendly and upload your work with a transparent background.
- Social Media Graphics – Instagram stories, YouTube ending screens and Shorts, TikTok frames and filters, Twitch overlays, etc. Try making an Instagram story frame that looks like a Valentine’s Card.
Valentine’s Day is perfect for Illustration artists. Their work is suitable for blog posts, YouTube thumbnails and overlay templates, static social media graphics, Twitch and Facebook broadcasts, profile picture frames, social media stickers, and much more!
- Actual Valentine’s Cards – With cute and lovely themes.
- Isolated Valentine’s traditional themes – Envelopes and cards with hearts, arrows, Amor (Cupid), a flower bouquet, roses, chocolate, pralines, etc.
- Isolated Valentine stickers – For scrapbooking and DIY.
- Valentine’s seamless patterns – To use as a background for Valentine’s cards.
- Profile Picture Frames – Rectangle/circle shapes themed around Valentine’s Day.
Valentine, Valentine’s Day, Valentine’s Card, Love, Amor, Cupid, bow, arrow, lover, sweet, sweetie, sweetheart, boyfriend, girlfriend, partners, marriage, love, heart, bouquet, chocolate, pralines, etc.
All kinds of customers – especially ad agencies, digital artists, bloggers, influencers, content creators, etc.
- Check out our marketplace for visual reference and inspiration
- Try to stand out and create something that pops out among the other search results
- USE THIS SPECIAL CODE IN YOUR KEYWORDS: VALENTINEP5BRIEF
- Make sure your submission falls under commercial use.