USE THIS SPECIAL CODE IN YOUR KEYWORDS FOR YOUR WEDDING SUBMISSIONS: WEDDINGP5BRIEF
With the arrival of spring, the season of weddings begins, peaking every year from spring to autumn. Wedding planning includes creating and sending invitations, preparing wedding photos and reels, program schedules, seating charts, thank you cards, and many other tasks requiring cohesive graphic design. Wedding agencies and individuals rely on stock templates and videos to enhance their projects and simplify the process. This is your opportunity to take advantage of the increased demand!
Weddings, wedding invitations, save the date, and other key phrases associated with wedding planning are becoming increasingly popular among user searches. Have a look at the following list of templates and get inspired!
If you already have wedding graphics in your portfolio with a date, please update the year in your template to 2023, so it is current.
Wedding invitation templates
Wedding Invitation is one of the most searched key phrases during wedding season, and there are two trends regarding style – the traditional paper invite vs. the digital format. There is demand for both. Whether it’s a decorated card, a letter, a video, or even a website, there’s a lot of space for creativity! Here are some thought-starter ideas to get you started.
- Wedding After Effects Templates – Perfect for sending a video invitation via e-mail or link on YouTube. Create motion graphics, After Effect slideshows, etc.
- Wedding paper cards – Many couples use online services or boutique shops to design traditional wedding invitations sent by postal service. They need images, graphics, and font styles, all with a unified design.
- Wedding invitation website – Wedding invitations in the form of a simple one-page website are gaining popularity. These require graphic elements, such as banners, modules, buttons, stickers, and other helpful website graphics.
Setting a wedding theme is an essential step in the overall design. Your graphic templates should reflect consistency. If you intend to create an invitation, use the same template for other formats like a thank you card or table seating card. Predict the buyer will use the same design everywhere. Here’s a list of products that might use your unified graphics.
- Slideshows of photos and texts in different styles.
- Video reel templates of the couple could use different styles from vintage and nostalgic to dynamic and fresh.
- Wedding intro to be used as an opener to the program, etc.
- Wedding titles in different styles.
- Save the date graphics in different styles from glamorous to boho.
- Isolated elements such as hearts, wedding cakes, rings, bells, doves, etc.
- Profile Picture Frames created with rectangle or circle shapes themed around love and romance.
- Wedding letter paper from floral and soft to luxury patterns.
- Seating chart cards with different frames, lines for names, etc.
- Vector banners in the room utilizing both vertical and horizontal layouts.
- Wedding menu templates with different fonts and styles.
- Wedding program schedule to match other assets like the menu.
- Gift wrapping textures and pattern designs.
- Flyers and other printed matter, such as brochures, leaflets, photobook covers, Thank You cards, etc.
- T-shirt design for the afterparty, or the bachelor and bachelorette parties.
- Stickers and other design mockups for attendant gifts or party favors.
Wedding, wedding day, save the date, wedding invitation, wedding photo slideshow, wedding reel, wedding video, wedding letter paper, thank you card, seating chart, wedding cake, wedding rings, wedding icons, wedding intro, wedding titles, wedding animation
All kinds of customers including ad agencies, wedding planning agencies, digital artists, bloggers, influencers, content creators, etc.
- Check out our marketplace for visual reference and inspiration
- Try to stand out and create something that pops out among the other search results
- USE THIS SPECIAL CODE IN YOUR KEYWORDS: WEDDINGP5BRIEF
- Make sure your submission falls under commercial use.
Check out our other Creative Briefs here.