USE THIS SPECIAL KEYWORD IN YOUR METADATA SO WE CAN TRACK AND PROMOTE YOUR CONTENT: BACKGROUNDSP5BRIEF
Background graphics are at the forefront of digital media and product design. This visual device captures attention, expresses moods, and represents brand values—with exciting patterns, colors, and loops bringing projects to life!
In constant demand by web designers, ad agencies, content creators, and artists, uploading your background graphic is always a great idea. Your submission could be selected to elevate work the world over.
Stock Media Background Examples
Creatives use backgrounds of all media types in their work. Explore the examples below.
Featuring loops, patterns, abstract elements, particles, and various animation techniques, these platforms are likely to use background footage.
- Web design – Looped and seamless backgrounds make the page pop.
- Promotional ads and videos – Marketing materials leverage backgrounds to support their message effectively.
- Film and video production – From news graphics to VFX, artists use backgrounds for various reasons.
- Visual installations and life events – As stage backgrounds or supplementary visual elements, looping footage immerses attendees in a dynamic environment. Think concerts, art installations, video mapping, etc.
Photography may work with isolated elements, shapes, lights and shadows, textures, seamless patterns, and more. Here are some common use cases.
- Web design – Brands often use isolated elements on their websites. For example, green leaves isolated on a white background representing tea.
- Presentations – Captivating visuals help keep the audience’s attention.
- Social media content – Attractive visuals are more likely to stop people’s scrolling.
From digital graphics to print design, illustration can tell versatile stories. Not requiring models and expensive photography, imagination is your only limit! Vector graphics, seamless patterns, and textures are in high demand.
- Web design and social media – Some products or services require the versatility of illustrations for background images, header images, banners, profile pictures, etc.
- Print design – From business cards to flyers, textures, and patterns give these touchpoints a signature look.
- Packaging design – Think Christmas wrapping paper designs, gift bags, and boxes.
- Product design – T-shirts, socks, mugs, pillows, badges, phone cases, shopping bags, simply everywhere!
Background After Effects
A powerhouse for visually engaging creative assets, After Effects templates enable creatives to make something extraordinary.
- Social media content – Dynamic backgrounds attract audience attention, and templates such as Instagram stories make it easy for brands to create outstanding professional messaging on that platform.
Submission Ideas Starters
- Footage – Try abstract elements, technology-inspired subject matter, short looped and seamless animations, particles, or animated isolated elements.
- Photos – Snap isolated elements on white backgrounds, or focus on shapes. Shoot subject matter in different styles, from clean and simple to quirky and happy. Feel free to work with gradients, transitions, textures, patterns, and materials.
- Example: the light and shade in a folded piece of satin cloth, a close up of the grain in wood, etc.
- Illustration – Seamless patterns and textures are in high demand. However, feel free to experiment with abstract designs, particles, and isolated elements—with backgrounds or transparent alpha channels, and more.
- After Effects – Social media templates are popular, particularly those reflecting contemporary trends. For this, think Instagram stories, square posts, vertical format for TikTok, 16:9 aspect ratio for YouTube, etc. Remember that trailers, promo videos, music videos, lyric videos, and visual loops also use backgrounds.
Get inspired and explore our existing background media.
Background, backgrounds, background loop, background texture, animation, seamless, abstract, particles, alpha matte, alpha channel, bokeh, looped background, seamless, pattern, etc.
This evergreen content is incredibly versatile across industries, making for a wide target audience. Think tech companies, web designers, bloggers, ad agencies, content creators, and artists working with digital visuals.
- Buyers want great backgrounds to help them stand out. Create and upload your background footage, photography, illustration and AE templates
- USE THIS SPECIAL CODE IN YOUR KEYWORDS: BACKGROUNDSP5BRIEF
- Ensure your submission falls under commercial use by submitting the appropriate release forms when necessary.
Want visual reference and inspiration? Check out our marketplace!
For more Creative Briefs click here!