Keyword Code: RECORDP5BRIEF
Should we all dust off our old record players to prepare for the future of music? You bet. Vinyl album sales in the United States have grown for the 13th consecutive year. In 2018, 16.8 million LPs were sold in the United States, up 14.6 percent compared to 2017. The theme of record shopping is also peppered with invaluable concepts that reach far beyond the subject matter.
• Shopper shuffling through records in bin
• Shopper removing record from sleeve to examine the record’s condition
• Shopper listening to record at the store’s listening station
• Shopper paying for the record
• Portraits of both shopper and vendor
Suggested Keywords: Choice, Collector, Examining, Shopping, Retail
Typical Users: Telecommunications Industry, Banking, Investment and Financial Institutions,Tech Companies, Credit Card Companies
Couple At Record Store Sidewalk Sale by TheStacks
Pro-Tip: Owners of small businesses are always looking for content that they can use on their websites and for other marketing purposes. Offering to provide your content for free to the record shop owner in exchange for a property release is beneficial to both parties.
Casting Considerations: Teens to 60somethings, gender, and race diversity. Authenticity and diversity will play an important role in the success of your shoot.
Before You Shoot:
• Please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
• Think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
• Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: RECORDP5BRIEF
• Have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
• No logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
• Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords