Any contributor submissions with identifiable people must be accompanied with a written model release. A model release is a signed document confirming the person or persons within the contributor’s media consent to use their name and likeness for commercial use.
Please make sure your model releases contain the following:
- Model name (required)
- Artist name (required)
- Model signature (required)
- If the model is a minor, a releaser name, signature and relation are required instead
- Model picture (required if no witness signature is included)
- Witness name (required if no picture of model is attached)
- Witness signature (required if no picture of model is attached)
- Shoot date
Please make sure that all releases have full (first and last), legible names printed.
Submission of releases written in English are strongly suggested.
The use of SAG talent is not permitted.
Here are links to our standard Model Release and Model Release (Minor). It is not required that you use our releases for the media you upload, but if you use a different release, it must contain the same required information listed above.
Acceptable formats of signed releases:
Note: Release files must be at least 5KB in size.