We are looking for high-quality After Effects templates that our customers can easily modify to create their own unique motion graphics. The focus should be on providing a framework, rather than a mostly finished piece with limited editing potential.
Projects should be:
- Preferably created in AE6 or higher.
- Broadcast quality, ideally 1920×1080 or higher resolution. Feel free to include compositions within your projects with alternate resolutions, such as PAL/NTSC.
- Great looking, easily customizable, and labor-saving for the end user. Including help documents, videos, and/or walkthroughs in your ZIP file makes your project easier for everyone to use.
- Fully owned by you. This means that any audio, still images, video, or other elements contained in your uploaded ZIP file must be your creation. However, you can use assets not owned by you in your preview video – just make sure to mention in the description all the content that is not included in the template. Please refrain from using watermarked content (Pond5 watermark is acceptable both in music and photos/videos). Also, please refrain from using 3rd party licensed media (such as music, trailers from movies and games etc.).
Note: You may not include any stock elements that you licensed from Pond5 or elsewhere.
Please prepare all files in a single ZIP file, which should include:
- The AEP file itself (if including multiple versions, please keep naming conventions simple)
- The video preview to be used on the site (MOV compressed in h.264, minimum 1280×720 resolution). This file must be named Preview.mov.
- A full-resolution still frame JPG.
- A text file/help document for the user to refer to when working with your project.
Optional, but highly preferred:
- A video tutorial and/or image walkthrough for the project
- Links to fonts