First impressions are crucial, and your storefront is most likely the first thing your buyers will see! Tailor yours to reflect your brand and showcase the style of content buyers can expect to find!
Navigate to your Storefront
- Visit your Dashboard by clicking your Avatar and clicking Dashboard from the drop-down list.
- At the top of your dashboard, click Customize Storefront
Select your profile picture
- Changing your profile picture is easy! If you’re familiar with social media, you’ll find the uploading process similar to any other platform. Hover your mouse over the circle, select “Edit Profile Picture” then upload from your gallery.
- We recommend using one image across all communication platforms so that it functions as your logo. The more frequently buyers see it, the more likely your brand will be top-of-mind in their next content search.
- Your profile picture must be a 400 x 400 JPG file and under 2MB
Writing for your About Section
- Use this section to share your background, inspiration, awards, and ongoing updates that make you and your work unique. You’ve got a maximum of 500 characters here!
- Keep this up to date and consistent with other social media channels. Repeated, clear messaging helps to avoid confusion and evokes professionalism.
Add Your Social Media Handles
- Underneath your bio, you’ll see a Connect section.
- Click edit and add your social media username so your fans can follow you across all of your channels!
- You can add a link for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest.
Storefront Cover Photo
- This media space is the shop window of your storefront, giving your visual identity real estate at the top of your page.
- Get creative! Consider making your profile picture work with your cover photo for maximum impact.
- The Storefront cover photo is also easy to update. Hover your mouse over the area, select “Edit Cover Photo” and then upload your image.
- Your cover photo must be at least a 1400 x 400 JPG or PNG file and under 2MB.
Your Featured Media
- These are the first six items that buyers will see in your Storefront. Essentially, it’s an elevator pitch! This is where you show what you do best.
- You can choose to show your best work, latest shoots, or favorite projects—this space is yours to customize, change, and reorder as often as you’d like!
- If you sell more than one media type on Pond5, you’ll be able to choose six items for each media type.
Your Curated Collections
- Create collections of your work to help your customers discover similar themes within the variety of your portfolio. Collections can be centered around the subject matter, locations, projects, techniques, recently added, or any other topic!
- All of your public collections will be visible on the Collections tab of your storefront. You’ll also be able to choose six featured collections! Your featured collections will appear in two locations:
- At the top of your Collections Tab
- At the bottom of the Home Tab on your storefront
- Learn more about building and featuring collections here.
- The remainder of your portfolio will be on display in a comprehensive scroll-through gallery. Check to see that thumbnails don’t fight for attention.
- For video clips, you can choose from a variety of thumbnails for each item.
- Ensure that your thumbnails show your offering clearly at first glance. Find a deeper dive into optimizing your thumbnails with our Pro Tips, here.