Special Keyword Code: P5WorldCup2022
The World Cup is coming up. Just seconds before the whistle blows, it’s time for a soccer shoot-out! Buyers want footage, tracks, and SFX around the beautiful game—from fancy footwork and fan culture to distinctive match locations. Don’t miss your shot! Remember to keep in mind the local regulations of photography in Qatar during this time.
Visual Media Thought Starters
Footage, images, After Effects, and illustrations are all-star players in this stock squad. Remember that natural content with authentic models always wins. And avoid red cards—look out for 3rd party intellectual property if clearing for commercial use!
- Fans at the pub – drinking beer and watching a match that’s been cleared for commercial use.
- Friends or family around the TV — either watching a game, celebrating victory, or mourning defeat.
- Individuals watching matches on mobile screens – in public transport, at work, in bed, or in cars.
- Kids playing soccer – with friends or family in Qatar.
- Friends playing pickup soccer – on an urban street, alley, residential street, driveway, or in a public park or field in Qatar.
- Commercial Footage of fans traveling to Qatar by trains, planes, buses, and local city transport.
- Commercially cleared media of fans preparing food for match get-togethers.
- Fans creating banners or signs to support their team. Fans wearing jerseys or having their face painted their country’s colors.
The goal is to mix up techniques—experiment with angles, frame sizes, and frame rates!
- Close-ups of players preparing for the match. Slow-motion shots of putting on protectors, tying shoelaces, drinking water, etc.
- The walkout to the pitch before a match.
- Soccer players at practice playing a scrimmage or hitting goals, free kicks, etc.
- POV from the player’s perspective as a goalkeeper, defense, offense, or other positions.
- Typical football moves like a player heading the ball, goalkeeper blocking the shot, etc.
- Shots of staff including referees, football officials, coaches, medics, etc. Reactions of coaches or other players when a goal occurs. Use special effects like slow-motion and POV.
Do you have VHS tapes with soccer on them? Or old photographs? Connect your story to the past and enrich our collection with a touch of history. Archival footage and images are in high demand!
- Historic moments in soccer such as game-changing goals, famous matches, extraordinary moves, etc.
- Old tournaments — shots of the field, the match, fans cheering, flags waving, TV and newspaper advertising, fans dressed in national jerseys, etc.
- Interviews and press conferences — Journalists interviewing staff, players, and fans.
- Soccer legends — famous players or referees, footage and images of famous people playing the game.
- Archival — fan zones from back in the day like stadiums, cities, and merchandise.
- Digitalized VHS tapes of any kind – whether it’s you playing soccer in the yard as a kid, school teams, or professional players heading the ball, submit what you got!
Content on Location
- Qatar World Cup Stadiums — aerials and establishing shots of these 8 venues, and their surrounding cities, taken during the day and at night. Tip: catch all the preparations, entrances, and corridors before and during the tournament.
- Lusail – Lusail Stadium
- Al Khor – Al Bayt Stadium
- Al Wakrah – Al Janoub Stadium
- Al Rayyan – Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium
- Doha – Khalifa International Stadium, Education City Stadium, Stadium 974, Al Thumama Stadium
- Qatar culture — timelapses, aerials and establishing shots of Qatar and its residents at different times of day.
- Training grounds for football players—training, lighting, empty stadiums with players on the field, locker rooms, etc.
- Fan zones in different cities and areas in Qatar
- Local businesses getting ready for the World Cup—decorated shop interiors, branding and advertising on storefronts, bazaars, and souvenir shops selling themed goods.
- Important tourist places such as hotels, airports, and train stations.
- Change your graphics to 2022 — if you’ve previously uploaded anything that displays a year, make sure it’s updated for 2022.
- Motion graphics — backgrounds and loops will be high in demand as well as transitions for editing software. Intros, openers, waving team flags, national flags, scoreboards, templates for the score tables.
- Lower thirds — Get inspired by a match on TV and upload lower thirds with the Qatar World Cup color scheme.
- Social media templates — create graphics for Social Media stories, profile picture frames, YouTube ending screens, Twitch overlays, etc. wallpaper backgrounds?
- Isolated soccer themes — the ball, goals, whistles, red and yellow cards.
- All-purpose marketing elements — soccer icons, email templates, signatures, flyers for local pubs etc.
Football Music and Sound Effects
Audio brings this theme to life! Complete the action with sound design, including thousands of cheering or booing fans, whistles, and ball kicks, or create a memorable atmosphere with festive anthemic music tracks.
If you intend to qualify your content for commercial use, these shots should never show logos or third-party intellectual property. Make sure you have a signed property release from the owner of a facility if it’s unique and distinctive enough and a signed model release (or a model release for a minor) from anyone who is recognizable in the shot or photo.
World Cup, Soccer, Football, Championship, FIFA, UEFA, AFC, CAF, OFC, CONCACAF, CONMEBOL, Qatar, Player, National Team, Training, National Flags, Doha, International, Schedule, Banner, Champion, Trophy, Competition, Success, Determination, Power, Endurance, Focus, Preparation, Precision, Agility, Achievement, Teamwork, Skill, Audience, Fans
All kinds of customers – especially ad agencies, corporate clients, digital artists, etc.
- Check out our marketplace for visual reference and inspiration.
- Aim to stand out and create something new among the other search results
- USE THIS SPECIAL CODE IN YOUR KEYWORDS: P5WorldCup2022
- Make sure your submission falls under commercial use whenever it’s possible.