Most Wanted in February
As the winter holiday season is closing, we are preparing for the lovely season of Valentine’s Day. While we are writing Valentine’s Day cards and preparing pleasant surprises for our loved ones, buyers are preparing for Ramadan and International Women’s Day. Take advantage of this opportunity to offer new and fresh content created around International Women’s Day, Ramadan, and Diverse Families. Don’t forget to attach the special keywords assigned to each theme so we can track and promote your work!
International Women’s Day
USE THIS KEYWORD: BRIWD2023
International Women’s Day (IWD) is approaching and we are celebrating all the accomplishments of our friends, mothers, grandmas, sisters, and all the strong women among us. This year’s theme for International Women’s Day is #EmbraceEquity.
- Women at work – managers, CEOs, supervisors, team leads, entrepreneurs, founders, etc.
- Family Women – show us the brave mothers, grandmothers, sisters, aunts, and cousins and their relationship with the little ones in their lives.
- Women in uniform – military members, law enforcement, EMTs, doctors, nurses, firefighters, athletes, chefs, pilots, etc.
- Small business owners/freelancers – independent women running their small businesses or working as freelancers in different industries.
- Event footage for Editorial use – attending a demonstration for gender equality, involved in a public event, or a public speech connected to the IWD? Capture that! Remember to stay safe and follow our Editorial footage metadata guidelines – use the suggested format to ensure your editorial footage is even more valuable: PLACE, CITY, COUNTRY, (MONTH, DAY, YEAR)
- Local shots – show us how IWD is celebrated in your country, state, city, street, or even at home! Are you supporting women-owned businesses, donating, giving a gift to an important woman in your life, or buying flowers for your colleagues? Show us how you celebrate the holiday.
IWD, International Women’s Day, Gender Equality, Inclusion, Empowered Women, Embrace Equity, EmbraceEquity etc.
A wide variety of clients, from ad agencies and news organizations to influencers and bloggers.
USE THIS KEYWORD: BRRAMADAN2023
Ramadan is observed by Muslims around the world and is a month full of fasting, prayer, self-discipline, and reflection. It takes place on the ninth month of the Muslim calendar, where it begins and ends with the appearance of the crescent moon. In Islam, fasting is one of the five pillars of Islam, and it is important to refrain from eating food, drinking water, and other rules from dawn to sunset.
During the day, people prepare for iftar (first meal after sunset), they go shopping and get everything they need to prepare their meal, and everyone conversates on passionate topics.
People visit their relatives and friends, and in the Arab world, the streets are filled with people since shops and attractions open at a later time.
Shot List Thought Starters
- People observing Ramadan – breaking their fast, praying, going out with friends/family, volunteering, and working while fasting.
- The nights of Ramadan – how cities and local businesses transform after the sun goes down – show us the decorations and the livelihood, etc.
- Consider shooting in the same place during the day and night!
- Ramadan celebrations – families holding a family dinner, visiting and bonding with each other, bringing desserts and food to share, etc.
- Ramadan food – Ramadan traditional foods vary by country. Show us the yummy part of the holiday!
- Mosques and streets during Ramadan – mosques and streets are decorated during the holy month.
- Public events – show us how your local community observes Ramadan, capture it and offer it for Editorial use!
Ramadan, Islam, Muslim, fasting, religion, religious, Islamic holiday, lunar calendar
All groups, such as ad agencies, non-profit organizations, news organizations
USE THIS KEYWORD: BRDIVERSEFAMILIES2023
Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion promote the participation and representation of different groups, including people of different races, ages, ethnicities, genders, abilities and disabilities, religions, sexual orientations, and cultures. To learn more, check out our Top Category: Diversity. Our buyers are looking for diverse families.
Shot List Thought Starters
- LGBTQIA+ Families – authentic shots of LGBTQIA+ Families in everyday activities, from playing with their kids, cooking together, shopping for groceries, watching TV together, playing sports, car rides, taking the dog out for a walk, school activities, enjoying the playground, etc.
- Multi-ethnic / Mixed Race families – the everyday life of a family with parents and children of different races/ethnicities and their extended family members.
- Multi-generational and adoption – couples and family members of all ages and blended families that have adopted/fostered children.
- Religious and ethnic diversity – families of different religions and ethnicity – show us the lifestyle, food, fashion, traditions, etc.
- Others include – single parents and separated/divorced parents.
Diversity, equity, inclusion, DEI, LGBTQIA+, mixed race, adoption, age gap, religion, etc.
All groups, especially ad agencies, corporate clients, social media content creators, non-profit organizations, etc.
Your Media, Wanted Worldwide
Pond5 contributors set their own prices and earn an industry-leading percentage of every sale.