Creative Brief – Special Keyword Code: LOCKDOWNLOVEP5BRIEF
This month‘s Creative Brief brings you Love In A Lockdown. With the COVID-19 Pandemic hitting its 1-year anniversary around the world, it’s been a long and gruelling road for everyone in some way. Dating, growing and maintaining relationships, and finding love have all changed drastically, and surprisingly not all for the bad. Despite one study showing a 122% increase in divorce enquiries from July to October over 2019, 65% of married people say they appreciate their spouse more. This is a chance to show how relationships have been affected by the pandemic–both for the good, and the not-so-good.
Creative Brief – Shot List Thought Starters:
- Various angles and shots of online dating — people literally having dates in virtual setups
- (POV) Shots of people using dating apps with masked users
- People wearing masks at dinner, while hiking, or during any other date situations
- Shots of a bride and groom at virtual wedding ceremonies
- Shots of couples in virtual counseling/therapy, or even in a virtual divorce trial
- Stressed couples worrying about finances due to the pandemic
- Families spending more time together without TV or phones, such as playing board games, eating
- Creative dating ideas while in quarantine, indoors and outdoors (e.g. drive ins, picnics, etc)
Suggested Keywords: relationship, love, dating, single, married, divorced, pandemic, covid19, courtship, couple,…
Typical Users: tech companies, news & media organizations, ad agencies, social media companies, vloggers, health and wellness industry, municipal governments, bloggers
Pro-Tip: The biggest thing here is to stay safe and healthy when making this content, and don’t shoot with more people than what your government or public health agencies recommend. Secondly, do your best to cast real-looking talent with real skills to get authentic content. Also, please be conscious of logos and other intellectual property as well.
Casting Considerations: Race and gender diversity, authenticity with talent and imagery. Accept the challenge to subtract artificiality from your setups. In other words, keep it REAL. These things will play an important role in the success of your shoot.
Location Diversity: homes, apartments, beaches, trails, garages, home studios/offices, condos
Before You Shoot:
- Firstly, please check what content already exists in the Pond5 marketplace
- Also, think about a visual approach that will result in new and fresh footage
- Remember that each shot must communicate a clear message
- Remember to tag your clips with the keyword code: LOCKDOWNLOVEP5BRIEF
- Also, please have all property and model releases filled out and submitted
- Furthermore, no logos or brands may be visible in any of the clips
- Don’t forget to add any applicable conceptual keywords to the clips
Top image: Couple In Love Kissing Standing At A Subway Station by Yuralaitalbert .